Are you dealing with a difficult person or group at work and wish you could have some guidance to make it better?
I’d love to help you!
Between December 5th and December 14th, I’m going to be supporting five lucky people to shift into a better working relationship — for free.
It’s a win-win: You get free coaching that will help you improve a connection at work. And I get a way to test out some of the consulting I’m planning on offering in 2019.
If you’ve got a juicy, challenging interpersonal situation at work, I encourage you to apply for one of the five coaching sessions.
Interested? Here’s what you need to do no later than Monday, December 3, 2018 by 12 noon Pacific:
(1) Fill in the confidential online questionnaire, below, where you can tell me about the situation you’re facing.
(2) If you are selected, I’ll send you a scheduling link, so you can set up a 1-hour consultation with me. We’ll need to find a mutually convenient time, from December 5 to December 14, from 10 am Pacific to 3 pm Pacific.
(3) In exchange for your free coaching, you agree:
- To provide a written testimonial that I can share on LinkedIn and on the DrSusanBernstein.com website
- To allow me to use excerpts from our conversation, but of course without personally identifying you, your organization, or anyone in the situation. I’ll change the names and identifying details, so that I can create stories articles so your experience can benefit others based on your experience.
(4) Everyone who applies will be invited to a webinar on December 12 to learn more about how to cultivate collaborative working relationships that generate exceptional results.
Apply here. If you’re selected, I’ll let you know by Tuesday, November 4th. Otherwise, I’ll send you an email so you can join the complimentary webinar: